Terms and Conditions
FOREIGN CURRENCY PURCHASE & SALE :
- Important Notice: Currency once bought or sold can be returned only with a new transaction at the prevailing market rate.
- Please count your money before leaving the counter and obtain a receipt for your transaction. Neither Al Ansari Exchange LLC nor its employees will be held liable for any claims or shortages thereafter. Al Ansari Exchange LLC has the right to recover any amount paid in excess to the customer due to errors and oversights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL TRANSFERS & SERVICES :
- Transfers/Remittances are considered executed and delivered unless a claim is received within 3 months for cash payout and 6 months for bank transfer from the date the remittance was made.
- Important Notice: Any amendments or re-issuance of the remittance transaction requested by the customer for whatsoever reason will be subject to our regular charges and settlement of any rate differences, if applicable.
- Upon signing the receipt, the customer confirms and acknowledges the correctness, authenticity and legality of all the transaction details and will be held responsible for the same. Al Ansari Exchange LLC and its agents are indemnified and held harmless from any claims including but not limited to delays, delivery failures, mistakes and losses resulting from any wrong information in the transaction receipt as well as force majeure events or any other circumstances beyond our control. Our liability is limited to performing necessary amendments in the shortest time if possible. Al Ansari Exchange LLC has the right to recover any amount paid due to errors or oversight.
- Important Notice: Refund against Cancellation of Drafts, Transfers or any other Remittance transaction returned unpaid for whatsoever reason will be refunded to the sender at the prevailing market buying rate or transaction rate whichever is lower, excluding the sending charges, any deductions from the beneficiary bank, cancellation fees and any other expense incurred as a result. A confirmation of non-payment and cancellation of the original instruction is required from our correspondent bank or agent before a refund is made. The sender has to hand over the original receipt to the branch in order to initiate the cancellation process. In case the sender is a corporate, refunds or amendments can be conducted through the authorized representative and will not be refunded or paid in CASH under any circumstances. The refund will be made through selected branches only in the form of a Cheque in favor of the corporate name of the sender.
- In case the sender is a corporate, Al Ansari Exchange LLC will deal with the person(s) duly authorized by the company supported by an authorization letter signed by the authorized signatory of the company.
- Al Ansari Exchange LLC reserves the right to use services of intermediary banks and financial institutions in any country of its choice for the execution of this transfer. Correspondent and/or intermediary charges are applicable to some countries and will be deducted at the receiving end.
- All types of remittances conducted by the customers are subject to local, federal and international laws as well as the Central Bank of the UAE regulations. All customer information and supporting documents must be provided as per requirements of local and international regulations and standards. The transaction may be blocked by any party involved if found suspicious. The sender and beneficiary will be fully responsible for providing necessary evidence and clarification about any query, including the source of fund, to prove legitimacy and legality of the information and fund involved as well as any follow-ups required with the concerned authorities to effect the payment or claim a refund. In such cases, Al Ansari Exchange LLC will not bear any responsibility.
- Any transaction-related complaint should be lodged within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days from the date of the transaction. Al Ansari Exchange LLC will take all possible efforts to resolve any issues for services provided by a third party by coordinating with the concerned service provider. The company has no liability as an agent for any related services. The third party will be fully liable for the completion of its service in accordance with its terms and conditions. Nevertheless, for unauthorized transactions, Consumers are allowed to report the transactions within a minimum of 30 business days.
- Original valid ID such as UAE National ID or Passport with a valid UAE visa must be provided while performing any remittance transaction.
- For transactions paid by cheque, the cheque must be current dated, crossed and payable to Al Ansari Exchange LLC. Transaction will be valid and released subject to cheque realization and the amount credited in the Al Ansari Exchange LLC bank account. In case the provided cheque is dishonored or rejected for any reason, the customer agrees to settle the full amount in cash along with any variations in the currency rate and other corresponding charges. In case the issue is not resolved amicably, Al Ansari Exchange LLC shall have the right to cancel the transaction without notice & take all necessary legal actions to protect its rights and recover all related claims.
- For Western Union® transfers, please refer to their existing terms and conditions available on leaflets within our network of branches and on the Western Union® website (www.westernunion.com)
- Any complaints, queries, feedback on our services or fraud incidents can be raised through our official email address [email protected] or our call center @ 600 54 6000
- Service charges are available on our website www.alansariexchange.com and the charges may vary based on the product/service and the value of the transaction.
- Al Ansari Exchange LLC will refund the unclaimed funds as per the guidelines of the regulatory authorities.
- Al Ansari Exchange LLC will not disclose confidential information about the customer to any third party unless it is required to do so by any applicable law or regulation within and outside the region.
- Al Ansari Exchange LLC shall assume the responsibility of protecting consumers’ data and maintain the conﬁdentiality of the data held with it or with a third party and disclose the data only to approve, facilitate, administer and process applications/transactions or to respond to the queries of the relevant law enforcing authorities inside and outside the country. In case of any breach of data, customers will be informed through our official channels.
- In case of any conflict of interest that arises due to technical glitches or reasons beyond control, Al Ansari Exchange LLC will make reasonable efforts to resolve the concern or may update the customer with relevant actions to avoid such scenarios.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming to opt-in to receive SMS, Phone and email communications from Al Ansari Exchange LLC containing transactional, promotional and marketing material about our products and services from time to time. We will provide you the option to opt-out of our promotional and marketing communication. You may, also, contact us on [email protected] or call 600 54 6000 to opt-out.
- For further inquiries and details on terms and conditions of all Al Ansari Exchange LLC products and services, please visit our website (www.alansariexchange.com) or call: 600 54 6000 or email us at [email protected]