Yes, Al Ansari Exchange offers world-wide remittance services, barring a few countries which may have legal or political limitations.
Al Ansari Exchange offers multiple modes to suit your need and convenience. Following are some details on the various modes available:
- Al Ansari Exchange App: You can send money online anytime and anywhere in a simple, faster and more secure way than ever before.
- Bank-to-Bank Transfer: Money can be directly credited to your/your beneficiary’s account.
- Instant Cash Payouts: Options such as Western Union and other similar products are available where money can be delivered in cash swiftly to your beneficiary in most parts of the world.
- Door-to-Door Service: In some countries, provisions are available to deliver cash or instrument or advice to your beneficiary’s door.
For more details, contact our nearest branch.
Time taken for your money to reach beneficiary account depends upon the mode of remittance you have chosen and the beneficiary location.
For Demand Draft – 3 to 5 working days, subject to the demand draft couriered by us reaching the beneficiary bank and the payee bank within normal time.
Account-to-Account Transfer – 1 to 3 working days in countries where your beneficiary bank is a member of the well-established automated payment system. In other cases, 3 to 6 working days.
You can locate any of our branches easily either by:
- Contacting 600546000
- Logging onto our website and clicking on branches
- Visiting any of the leading shopping malls
We, at Al Ansari Exchange value the patronage of our regular customers by offering various Promotions and offers.