The Corporate payroll solution was developed and launched in the UAE by Al Ansari Exchange as part of its continuing efforts to help improve the salary disbursal process. The solution was implemented in compliance with the directives of the UAE Ministry of Labour, under the Wages Protection System (WPS) initiative. Under the new payroll solution, Al Ansari Exchange issues two types of cards for salary payments.
The employers can opt to use either the Payplus or Payroll card for the withdrawal of the salary:
The PayPlus Card is a co- branded ATM card, which is the result of a tie up agreement with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), where salaries can be withdrawn from the bank’s ATMs and AAE branches through the Fawri Machines. The PayPlus card provides a secure and convenient salary disbursal solution. It facilitates easy and timely salary withdrawal for workers and employees across the UAE without any hidden costs or charges.
The PayRoll Card is a tailor-made in-house product for our valuable WPS customers. It is a closed loop card for WPS customers wherein the salaries can be processed through these cards and can be withdrawn from any Al Ansari Exchange branch.
Benefits of PayPlus Card:
- Free Cash withdrawals at Al Ansari Exchange branches and FAB ATMs throughout the UAE.
- Free balance enquiry at FAB ATMs.
- Cash withdrawals from any ATM displaying the MasterCard logo within the UAE or worldwide (charges apply).
- Money transfer at Al Ansari Exchange branches.
- No minimum account balance required.
- Pay for your purchases at any outlet / online store globally displaying MasterCard logo.
- Secure cash withdrawal using your PIN code.
- Dedicated call center for card related enquiries.
Benefits of PayRoll Card:
- No withdrawal Limit.
- Wide acceptance in any Al Ansari Exchange Branch in UAE.
- Enhanced security features including Chip and OTP.
- Dedicated support team.
- No issuance fee.
To register your company, please download and fill the WPS Form and submit it together with the documents indicated therein at any of our branches.