|Transaction Type||Points Per Transaction|
|Remittance through Al Ansari Exchange Branches (Excluding Western Union Transactions)||400|
|Remittance through Al Ansari Exchange app and digital channels (Excluding Western Union Transactions)||600|
|TravelCard / FlexiblePay Card Purchase||500|
|TravelCard / FlexiblePay Supplementary Card issuance||500|
|TravelCard / FlexiblePay Card Top-Up (via Al Ansari Exchange Branches)||200|
|TravelCard / FlexiblePay Card Top-Up (via mobile app or digital channels)||400|
|Foreign currency exchange||200|
|Credit Card encashment||200|
|Additional points on remittance transactions (Value AED 5,000 > 50,000)||+100|
|Additional points on remittance transactions (Value AED 50,000 > 100,000)||+300|
|Additional points on remittance transactions (Value AED 100,000 and above)||+600|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Al Ansari Exchange PLUS rewards programme?
PLUS rewards will allow you to earn points on your Al Ansari Exchange transactions and get attractive offers and discounts on your favourite brands. We’ve got exciting dining, entertainment, shopping and grocery offers and discounts just for you.
- How do I sign up?
All you have to do is download the Al Ansari Exchange app and register on the app. You will be automatically signed up to the PLUS rewards programme.
- How do I view and track my points?
You can view and track your points and redemptions on the Al Ansari Exchange app.
- How do I earn points?
Customers will receive points against their transactions as per the table below:
Customers will receive an additional 1000 welcome points upon completing their registration on Al Ansari Exchange app.
- How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points by using the promo code that shall appear on your redemption voucher.
- If I did a transaction but it wasn’t redeemed who can I contact?
If you think there was a problem or a delay in claiming your points please contact us via this form or email us on [email protected] mentioning your name, mobile number and loyalty card number which can be found on the bottom right side of the virtual card
- Can I earn points on my transactions if I don’t have an app?
You can earn points but you won’t be able to track or redeem your points until you download the app.
- What happens if I live outside the UAE but came for a visit?
This programme is only open to UAE Residents
- What happens if I change my mobile number?
If you happen to change your mobile number, please visit one of our branches to update your profile on our system.
- What is the validity of points?
All points are valid for 1 year from the date of earning.
- What is the validity of the redeemed voucher?
All redeemed vouchers are valid for 24 hours from the time of redemption.
- What can I do with my points if I don’t want to use them or redeem them at any of your stores?
Points are not transferable and can only be used by the customer via the available merchants or stores.
- Can I gift my points to my friend?
Points are not transferable.
- How long does it take for transaction points to reflect on the app?
Please allow 24 hours for any transaction points to be reflected on the app.
- What’s the minimum age required to be able to use Al Ansari Exchange PLUS rewards
The minimum age requirement to use Al Ansari Exchange PLUS rewards and Al Ansari Exchange App is 21 years.